Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday in Yellow

I have a quick post today and it's another birthday card.   I am always in need of little girl birthday cards, (lucky me because they seem to be easy to please) and this image works great for a girl card.  It is Marion from Mo Mannings.   I have used Copics to color her and her kitty in shades of yellow.  The background paper and cardstock is from Recollections.  The bow and flowers are from a clearance bin at Michael's.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.   I feels bright and cheerful to me, so I'm sure  she will be pleased with it.

8 comments:

  1. Karal I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites of yours! LOVE the yellow!! And you have colored it to perfection as always. I can almost hear that little cat purring. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL card!! I love it :) Welcome to the team Karal :) I'm looking forward to getting to know you!! I'm a new follower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karal, This is the most adorable image! Love your spectacular coloring, too. I understand we're going to be DTeamies soon and I'm really looking forward to that. :-D I just became a follower. Any chance you might add the "Follow by E-mail" option (one of the blog design features)? I'm so much better at remembering to visit when I get the reminder in my e-mail because I almost never remember to check the various readers. Let me know if you do and I'll be the first one signed up for it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I do love the yellow. What a sweet, sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karal,
    Welcome to the team : ) your cards are beautiful. I took a look around your blog and wow you do an awesome job. I'm looking forward to getting inspired.
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. I love the image and the way you colored it.
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...