Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

Boo

Tonight I have just quick post.  This image is Kitty Katastrophe from Kenny K Downloads.  I have made a Halloween card and the challenge over at Kenny Ks Krafty Krew is Orange & Black +1 -(brown hair.)  I have colored her with Copics and mounted her on papers from the Paper Studio.  Then I have actually stamped with a couple of stamps from Stampin' Up and Craft Smart with black ink (the spider, the cat, the Boo sentiment and the haunted house).  A small spider web was cut from Paper Studio paper.  Thanks for looking and I'm entering this card in the challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Orange & Black +1

4 comments:

  1. I really like the worn, vintage feel of your card! Great coloring! Thank you for playing with us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karal, your coloring is so beautiful. I love the image and the card design is fantastic. Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karal, my fellow Sassy friend! She's freaky fab - I love her, very fun card. Lovely job with the coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Krew!
    Best,
    Jodi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cutie! LOVE her boots! This is one sassy girl & you've colored her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...