Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bon Voyage


It's time for another challenge at Come and Get It and this week the challenge is to use the Tic-Tac-Toe board and here is what I came up with.  I have use "Madison Attitude" from Kenny K Downloads and colored her with Copics.   I have used a die from Lea Bilities and some brown Skittles.  My sentiment is computer generated and I have blue and brown papers from my stash.  I used the line on the Board that included....Blue-Free-Gems.



Stop over at Come and Get It Challenges and see what the rest of he DT has created and join in this fun challenge.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in these challenges...




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Perfect image for a travel card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card Karal, lovely image and the row of rhinestones, just perfect embellishment.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image Karal and your blues look fab.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karal - love the im,age you have chosen and all the details in your card. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Angela B.(DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...