Followers

Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and this week we are celebrating Mother's Day.  We have 2 sponsors this week QKR Stampede and Digi Stamp Characters.  I have used this cute Baby 2 image from Digi Stamp Characters.  I have added some papers in mostly pinks and punched out several sizes of circles with EK Success punches.  Added the sentiment and a pink bow and I have my finished card.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. so super cute Karal,
    I just adore this little sweet image

    Thank you for a great week on the Design Team
    at Tammy Scappin Corner

    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mother's Day Card. I love the image and all the colors. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...