Followers

Monday, July 22, 2013

Imaginary Creatures

Happy Monday all.  I am back home after working in North Carolina for 2 weeks.  It was great to meet all the wonderful people I met and get to see my brother and sister-in-law; but is to great to be back home where my family and all of my supplies are.  And now it's time for a new challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  This week the challenge is 'Imaginary Creatures" and we have 2 sponsors, SK Digi's and Milk & Coffee Stamps.  I have used an image from each and my first card is "Melting Monster & Happy Monster" from SK Digi's and is colored with Copics.  I have added a computer generated sentiment, 3 ladybug stickers from Stampin' Up, and a few layers of paper.




For the next card I have used this image from Milk & Coffee Stamps called Fiona the Fairy and Her Cupcake, and this is also colored with Copics.  I have added some flowers and papers from my stash.  The star shapes along the left edge are the cut outs from the oval the sentiment is typed on.  The wings have Stickles added on them.   I think every fairy wing should sparkle.  


Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering the following challenges with these cards...
Monsters Card...
Brown Sugar Challenges- Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

Fairy Birthday Card...
My Creative moments - Wordplay - Birthdays
Bloggers - Lisa Somerville -Things with Wings
Creative Corner - Let It Sparkle

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fabulous! Love the monsters! Skdigis has a monthly FANtastic linking party, would love to see you link up your monster card! :)
    http://skdigis.blogspot.com/2013/07/FANtasticLinkingParty-july.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...