Followers

Friday, January 17, 2014

Spring is in the Air

QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week it's "White and Blue."  I have colored this great image 'digi15293 New Family' and I hope it works for white and blue, I forgot what I was doing and added a couple other colors.  The background papers are punched with a Stampin' Up punch.  I have decided to try a few cards lately without all the extras and see what I think.



Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will enter this card in the following challenges...
4 Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment
My Heart Pieces - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Warm it Up


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so sweet...Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great CAS card and love the cute image and die-cut frame-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute! Boy, do I wish it WAS spring! This is adorable! Makes you want to smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karal, for sharing your project in the “Any Sentiment” Challenge! Now this is a happy card! Love the image you used and it's very clean presentation! Love the coloring on the birds and especially the shadows on the post. Nicely done toots!
    ~ginny, DT for Aud Sentiments
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card!
    Thanks for joining us over at AudSentiments this week and hope to see you again soon!
    Jennyfer, DT

    ♥ AudSentiments DT ♥

    ♥ Jennyfer Creates ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...