Followers

Friday, June 6, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #91 Father's Day

QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "Father's Day."  I have used "13905 Carpenter " and colored with Copics.  It is layered on papers and cardstock from my stash and the greeting was made using stickers also from my stash.  I had so much fun coloring this great image that I did it twice and I couldn't decide which I liked best so I made both colored images into cards.

So for the second version is also colored with Copics and I did a little recycling and used a piece of cardboard packaging from a tool my husband had bought. (the red stripes were just the perfect color) The sentiment for this card is made from more stickers, each letter is some form of a tool.



Stop by QKR Stampede and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...
  • Clear It Out W, 3E, Must use stash item - Challenge Theme: Father's Day/Male Stash: Stars (Paper, Metal etc)

11 comments:

  1. Love this image. Great coloring! The tools spelling out Dad is a great idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great fathers day cards. I like the use of the recycled card board. Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pair of cards, think I like the red one the most. Spelling Dad in tools was a great idea, necessity is the mother of invention. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous carads, the red one is my favourite too. I particularly like your brilliant idea of wroding DAD with tools, so clever. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Hope we see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, Love the way youhave done the Dad on the side. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they are both great!! I like the colors of the first one and the embellies of the second one :-D
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little tools! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge for our "Masculine" challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards.

    Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Fathers Day card and the fab image.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, thanks for sharing with us at Cuttin' & Stampin"
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome!! That image is hilarious! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...