Followers

Monday, July 28, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #100 Swimming

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Swimming Themes."  I have colored this great image 20103 Beach Girl with Copics.  I cut around her and then cut another layer of turquoise underneath her.  I added some sea shell paper, a ribbon and a couple of tags cut with a SU die and the greeting is 608 Happy Day.

Stop by Eureka Stamps and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Karal...I love this card...Almost as good as Thianna's...lol Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the adorable image.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...