Followers

Friday, October 17, 2014

The Witch Is In


QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "The Witch Is In ."  I have used "18803 Witch" and colored with her with Copics. I believe I went to fast on this one and m photo isn't good either.  Just too many things going on lately.  She definitely looks like she should turn you into a pumpkin though.   The pumpkin are made using glitter glue and puffy paint.  The spider web is made with a Martha Stewart punch.

Stop by QKR Stampede and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. ROFL -- Fantastic sentiment! Wonderfully spooky witch and I love the glitter on the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...