Followers

Monday, December 29, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #121 Something New, Something old

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Something Old, Something New."  I have colored this great image  24404 Tall Love Bird with a Paint Shop Program. Now to explain my something old and something new; the old is the normal things I usually do, so; the image, the Stampin Up punch for the greeting, the Spellbinders oval die cut,and now the new.  I have chosen papers and floral stickers that I normally don't use and the coloring of the image is also new.  My grand kids thought it was fun to watch me color it on the computer and they each did a quick card using the  same image.  I'm not thrilled with the results, but it was fun to do some different things with this card.


Stop by Eureka Stamps and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. I think this turned out really cute Karal! Great job with your "coloring" I like how he looks like he is paper pieced. I think it's fun to challenge yourself like that and use something you normally wouldn't-especially when you find yourself in a crafty rut (which I currently am). I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...