Followers

Friday, April 24, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge #135 Guy Cards

QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "Guy Cards."  I have used "18001 Bucking Bronc & just the rope frame from the Eureka 26803 Snowman Oval " and colored with Copics. I cut the bronc image using a Spellbinders oval die & I fussy cut the rope oval from the snowman image and placed it over my bronc image and there were a couple of small areas I had to trim away just a little of the background from the bronc oval so it would not show.  I mounted on some great papers and computer generated the greeting and the inside sentiment using a western looking font.  I think this will make a great get well card for a favorite cowboy.

Inside

Stop by QKR Stampede  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...





3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the coloring & design is perfect! One of my favorites for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful masculine card Karal Loving the earthy tones,
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girl next to me is admiring that amazing horse Karal! Stunning card! Love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...