Followers

Monday, May 25, 2015

Eureka Stamps Challenge #142 For the Boys

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "For the Boys."  I have colored this great image  25405 Puppy Peeker  with Copics and cut him out. Then printed 15106(539) Dog Leave pawprints on a tan cardstock and layered it on kraft paper. Just an addition of some tan colored bakers twin and I like it just the way it is.


Stop by Eureka Stamps  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

2 comments:

  1. Such a FABulous Fun card Karal..
    I LOve your colours, design and this sweet sentiment. {so true}
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So-so cute!!
    Thanks your joined for my blog!
    Nice Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...