Followers

Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy Birthday To You Sir!

Today I have some sample cards I have made using a little card kit that I have put together, in hopes of selling to mkae a little bit of money to help pay for some of the vacation expenses this year. I had purchased a paper pack a while back from Paper Studio called "Happy Birthday to You Sir." Since I hadn't used it yet I decided to try to make a kit with it.  After making the kits I decided I had better make a few samples using it, so here is what I have come up with.

This first card used the turquoise cardstock as the card base and black cardstock to frame a couple of pieces of the patterned papers, then used the hello die cut and just 3 of the gems.

The second card used the other piece of turquoise cardstock as the base and then I used some of the red cardstock to frame one of the word sections.  Then I used the dad die cut and a mustache brad to finish it.

The last card has the black cardstock as the base and a couple strips of the red cardstock a small piece of patterned paper and another section of printed words & image. I used a few more gems and another of the mustache brads to accent the tiny mustache the image had.  This is only a small portion of the papers in the kit, so there are plenty more to make several more cards.



Kit Includes:
   6 - Card stock (5.5" x 8.5")
  14 - Patterned Papers 5.5" x 5.5"
   3 - Patterned with Words &/or images
   2 - Die Cut Words - (hello & Dad)
   1 - Bling pack - (mustache brads & gems)

You can get this kit for $10.00 plus $3.00 Shipping.  You can comment below or find me on Facebook and send an instant message.  I only have a few.  I had fun putting these kits together and making a few samples for everyone to see.  You can also enjoy this kit.  If your interested please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...