Followers

Monday, August 10, 2015

Eureka Stamps Challenge #153 Hot Hot Hot

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Hot Hot Hot."  I have colored this great image with Copics 9701 Tea Cup  and fussy cut around the cup. I used a Spellbinders die for the background and foam dots to raise it up. Inside I have used 14501(539) Tea Maker just printed on white cardstock and cut to fit.



Stop by Eureka Stamps  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

2 comments:

  1. Karal I am loving your take on the theme and the shadow you added behind the cup is a nice touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...