Followers

Monday, May 2, 2016

Eureka Stamps Challenge #191 Feminine Cards/Mothers Day

Eureka Stamps & QKR Stampede  both have the same challenge and this week it's "Feminine Cards/Mothers Day." I would love to be able to spend Mother's Day with my mom. She has been gone for many years and I still miss her more than words can ever express. I still make cards I  know she would love and this is definitely one of them. I have painted this great image 14613 Flowers - QKR Stampede  with Zig Watercolor Markers. The ovals are cut using Spellbinders dies and the butterfly is from a Cheerylynn die. The greeting is computer generated and a small piece of ribbon is added under it.  I goofed and only did 1 card for both challenge this week. Oh well.



Stop by Eureka Stamps  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...