Followers

Monday, May 26, 2014

Eureka Stamps Masculine or Grungy Challenge

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Masculine or Grungy."  I choose to use several great images this week; I have colored 14202 Baseball Boy & 14203 Soccer Boy    with Copics and did a fussy cut.  I just love my scissors and cutting.  Then I printed up the 36301 When I Grow Up sentiment and mounted it on several layers designer papers of gray and black. Since it is a guy card, I didn't add any extras.  Our school colors are black and gold so I could use this card for several different occasions, but I was thinking of a Father's Day card for a father who was a great athlete, like my dad.  He was actually great in football and baseball; soccer wasn't big here until recent years.

 
Stop by Eureka Stamps and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...



1 comment:

  1. I love this....Boy cards are my favorite and this is just fabulous....I don't have those images so I need to go shopping. Your coloring is awesome and I love the color combo....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...