Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

SSD Sponsoring Just inspirational Paper piecing

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenge this week at Just Inspirational and the challenge is "Paper Piecing."  I love paper piecing, maybe it reminds me of playing with paper dolls as a child.  I have used the Elizabeth Laura Bennett image and colored it with Copics and did the paper piecing.  She is mounted on several layers of paper and cardstock, then I added a little bouquet of flowers, a bow, and a charm.

Go over to the SSD Store and get an image and join in this fun challenge. Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. Wow wonderful paper piecing....I love your design and this is beautiful. Very nice work...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...