Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #107 Vintage or Distress

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Vintage or Distress."  I have colored this great image 29901 Pumpkins and Fence22004 Smell the Pumpkins with Copics.  The edges are torn and distress with distress ink.  I added some burlap from a wire edged ribbon, in a diagonal direction under the image and then used the wire edged part of the ribbon to make a bow and loop spiral the edges. 

Stop by Eureka Stamps and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

5 comments:

  1. Fab card, Karal ! Love the fun sentiment. Your coloring is just so scrumptious. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karal, I love everything about this card. Your coloring is fabulous and the supplies you used really enhanced it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Karal. Love your coloring and the rustic vintage look. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love the curly cues on the bow and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Love the burlap!
    Karal, could you please email me about the card I entered in this Eureka Challenge? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks DebiB DKBgabysnanaatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...