Followers

Monday, June 15, 2015

Eureka Challenge #145 Father's Day

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Father's Day."  One last time to show off the card you made for Father's Day. I have printed this great image  13106 Fawn with and left it uncolored and added several layers of paper & cardstock instead.  I also used a couple dies; the Dad is from Lil Inkers and the small circles are from a Tim Holtz collection by Sizzix.



Inside I have used the 36203 Dad Youre the Best there are also other great Father's Day sentiments on the Eureka Stamps site. You can check them out here.



Stop by Eureka Stamps  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Karal, I absolutely adore that image!
    It wrks so well on the Kraft & I love the dies you've used too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...