Followers

Monday, June 29, 2015

Eureka Stamps #147 Red White & Blue

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Red White & Blue."  I have colored this great image  33103 Patriotic Puppy with Copics and cut him out.  I used some great designer papers, a few gem stars, and a bone paperclip to add some red thread.  This image colored up so quick & easy, and I think it is adorable and would work great for  a July birthday or almost any occasion.



Stop by Eureka Stamps  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Karal! I love the cute puppy & your little bone paperclip is a great embellishment!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...