Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Another Father's Day Card

This card I made for my dad.  He likes dogs and I think he will like it.  I used a digi stamp from Whimsy Stamps call Whatz Up Dog and colored him with colored pencils and Gamsol of course.  Then cut him out and mounted him on a couple colors of Stampin' Up! cardstock.  The sentiment and the scallop edge are also from Stampin' Up! and the scalloped circle is from Spellbinders. 


Here is a shot of the inside of this card.  I colored another print of
the same dog and mounted him on dark brown cardstock and then used a
small piece of spring from an old ink pen so he moves.  I typed the sentiment
on the computer before doing anything  and used a paw print stamp I bought
at a garage sale so I have no idea who gets credit for that stamp. 
 I hope you enjoy this card.

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the little paw prints.. nice touch.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card! Love the way you finished the inside. Your dad will adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...