Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

First Post

I am new to blogging and I would welcome anyone who would like to send a comment that will help me get started. I have just finished a birthday card I made for a friend. To make this card I used mostly Stampin' Up! product because I am a demonstrator

Whisper White Cardstock was used for the base of the card and also I used Basic Black and the new Rich Razzleberry.  The stamps I used are... The butterfly is from the Kindness Matter set stamped over the En Francais used as a background script and  I used the postage stamp punch to cut 3 stamp shapes out.  The rose is from Fifth Avenue Floral and the Sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set.  The Butterfly is a die from Cheery Crafts.  I hope you enjoy my card.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...