Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mother's Day


Here is a card I would love to give to my mom on Mother's Day.  Every year on Mother's Day I think of her more than ususal and I'm sure she would love this one.  She always said how I loved dressing up in her clothes.

The digi is from Mo's Digital Pencil and I colored her with colored pencils and Gamsol, which I only recently started using and I love it.  The swirls are from a Sizzix Ddie.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up! and is punched with a Stampin' Up! punch.  I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and a Stampin' Up label die for the  textured background.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Love how you colored her! I have this one & love it too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...