Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Greetings

 Today I am posting another card I did using the sketch I found on Sassy Design Studios Blog.  I am not using this one in a challenge, I just loved the way it turned out.  I have used an image from 
Crafts N Me called "Deevonn."  I think she is beautiful and what fun she was to color with my Copics.  For this card I have colored her hair with cool grays and black.  Then mounted her on Paper Studio cardstock from the Mirabelle collection and added just a little bling with some stick on copper colored flat back pearls from my stash.  Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the coloring you did on her hair! I have that floral paper too & it has always been some of my favorite. It was perfect for the background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...