Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Operation Write Home

I haven't  posted anything for a few days because I have been working on cards to send off to Operation write Home.  I have a nice little assortment of cards ready to go.  I have made 80 cards.  I spent the last couple of months learning to color with my Copic markers and only posted what I liked best.  Now I have made cards with the rest of the images I had colored and have touched them up to make myself 
happy with the coloring.  Here are a few photos of them before I send them off.  I have used a lot of scraps left over from other card and scrapbook projects.  Some are pieced together kind of a color piecing style, but I am happy with the way they turned out also or I wouldn't send them off.
The site was asking for general, thinking of you, missing you, sending love, and thank you cards and I have tried to make several of each of those.  I used my computer to make my sentiments and used punches to cut most of them out.
 I have used a lot of Mo Manning images, they are just so much fun to color and they look great.
The site asks for the insides to be blank, so that makes for one less step.  I will be posting a few of my favorites up close over the next few days.  It's raining here today so maybe I will stay inside and have a couple to share yet today.  Thanks for stopping by to have a look.  You can check out Operation Write Home here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...