Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello


Here are a couple of the cards I have ready to send to OWH.  I have used Mo Mannings "Come Out & Play" image and  colored both with Copic markers.  I think she looks like she is trying to yell Hello from across the ocean.  The cardstock is SU and the sentiment is computer generated and then punched out with a SU circle punch and the first version also has an embossed edge that is done with a SU Tulip embossing folder.


I was trying out color combinations and did her in both pinks and blues.  I haven't decided which I like the best; I like them both.  I think I need a blue somewhere in between the dark and light colors that I have.  


1 comment:

  1. These are both just perfect. I couldn't choose between them either. And what a sweetheart you are to donate all those cards, and to such a wonderful cause. They will be thrilled to get them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...