Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

Eureka's Challenge #81 -Rain Showers & Rainbows

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Rain Showers & Rainbows."  I have colored this great image #36303 Spring Set of 4 and I used 2 of the 4 and colored them with Copics.  Then mounted them on light blue cardstock and then onto a plaid paper.  I added a bow and some buttons and a flag with blue dots.   Stickles have been added to the raindrops.  It's been tough to get good photos lately with our gloomy days, so this card is much better looking in person.



Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Karal! I'm SO ready to have some rain if we get flowers afterwards! In the meantime, I'll just enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Karal. Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...