Followers

Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Birthday


QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "Color Challenge" use the photo for inspiration.  I have used "7601 Happy Feet."  I have colored him using my Copics in several greens. Several layers of green cardstock and I even have a photo of the inside.  More green.  My husband is giving this card to his boss for her birthday which is today.  Happy Birthday Dr. Ludke.





Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

Miriams Crafting Blog - Shades of Green
Paper Pretties - Lots of Layers
Seven Kid College Fund - Anything Goes 


3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I never would have thought of him for a birthday card, but he is perfect! That sentiment is genius! I'm still smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable! Perfect sentiment too! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card! Love the image and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...