Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Make it Fly

Sassy Studio Designs has a new challenge up this week and the challenge is " ."  I have used the Tinkerbelle image and colored it with Copics.  She is fussy cut and  Stickles have been added to her wings and boots.  I added some of these dots, I think they are so fun to use and a couple of rhinestones and a bow.  I didn't put a sentiment on this one yet because I'm not sure what I will need next for a card.  She will probably end up as a birthday card.  I seem to need those the most. 



Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...



2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Karal! Love that green...it's so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her wings are soo pretty Karal! Love the soft feel! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...