Followers

Friday, January 9, 2015

Brown Sugar Challenges #128

Today I am posting my first card as a designer for Brown Sugar Challenges and I am using an image called Valentine 13 from Fitztown, who is sponsoring the challenge this week.  I loved coloring this cute image and it colored up so great, that I did it twice.  For the first card I used the Red and Pink that is for this week's challenge.  Background cardstock and papers are in reds and pinks.  The die cuts are from Memory box; and are actually 2 different dies and they just work so great together, one is their Floral Heart and the other is the Cupid Heart. Then I added a pretty pink bow and a sentiment from Stampin Up and punched it with a Stampin Up punch.

For version 2 I have used colors of pink and brown and there are also some grays in the background papers.  I have added a couple of Recollections flowers with pearls added to the centers and some pink and white twine.



Stop by  Brown Sugar Challenges to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us. Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. These are just darling. Love the hearts. Congrats on your new dt spot.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...