Followers

Monday, January 26, 2015

Eureka Stamps Challenge #125 Hearts

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Hearts."  I have colored this great image 58801 Knot Heart with Copics & 35803 Life is a Journey was printed on top of that.  I added 2 stuffed red satin hearts to finish it.



Stop by Eureka Stamps and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. Love the layering of the verse over the heart! Thanks Karal for all the hard work you do for the DT each week. I've enjoyed my time here. Hope to see you around the card challenge universe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...