Followers

Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm Missing You


Wow what a long day.  I have been home long enough to get the camera hooked up to the computer and start the photo downloading, but no work for the rest of the week end, so just a quick post.  Ok make that no work outside the home, I do have plenty of housework to catch up on.  But for tonight's card I have am using an image from the Saturated Canary called Ava.  She is colored with Copics in pinks and greens, with the hair and eyes the color of 1 of my granddaughters.  Brown eyes and a dark blond hair color.  I have used an EK Success Punch for the trim on the right side of the card. The sentiment is computer generated and punched out with a Stampin' Up punch.  The flowers with rhinestones in the center are from Michael's dollar bins.  I have used some Stampin' Up flowered paper and then cut out a few of the flowers to add as trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...