Followers

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Birthday

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring another challenge and this time it's  The Crazy Challenge and the theme is "Easel Cards."  I have used Martini Pin-up Sassy and colored her  with Copics.  You can find her at Sassy Studio Designs Store.  I have used the Paper Studio Mirabelle series for the paper and I cut out a corner area and cut out my image.  I have added three Skittles that were part of my Christmas gift from one of my sassy sisters, Debbie.  And the color was perfect to add just a little bling.  I also have a fabric rose made from twill tape and a computer generated greeting.  Inside it says Celebrate with Style.  This card is for my sister and I sure hope she receives it before she sees in here on my site.



Go over to Sassy Studio Designs and see what else the DT has created for this challenge and enter the challenge at The Crazy Challenge .  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering the following challenges
Hiding in my Craft Room - Anything But Christmas
Lady Anne,s Challenge Sentimental Friday - Anything Goes
Crafts for Eternity - Anything Goes
Stampin for The Weekend - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karal, this card is so beautiful! I love that paper and how you colored her. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..very pretty, and I love the way you did those papers!

    Blessing to you and yours, and have a very Merry Christmas.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for playing along at Hiding in My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this put a smile on my face. I just love girls in martini glasses, I'd like to be one! love the easel card and your coloring.
    thanks for playing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...