Followers

Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Birthday

It's time for a new challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and this week we are doing "Birthday Cards."  The sponsor this week is Birdie Brown and I have used La La.  I think is just the cutest image.  I have colored her with Copics and and then added a couple of stamped images ( the cupcake and my Birthday Wishes).  The image is fussy cut and mounted on die cut cardstock.  The birthday presents at the bottom of the card are punched using a Martha Stewart punch and then I tied a bow made for the finishing touch.



I am entering the following challenges with this card....  Thanks for looking and have great day.


Send a Smile for Kids - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
The Squirrel & the Fox - Happy Birthday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...