Followers

Friday, November 1, 2013

Bee Happy

Kitty Bee Designs still has the challenge going for "Black White and 1 more color, so I have a mid challenge inspiration here.  I have used this cute Bee image and colored it Copics and layered it on several papers. The wings have some Stickles added just because I think wings need to sparkle.  The yellow paper has been punched using a Martha Stewart punch and the black was cute with a Spellbinders Die.  I had a tag, ribbon, and some yellow ribbon flowers.


We had a great time out there last night trick or treating.  The weather was good and I haven't see so many kids out there having fun for several years. I even saw a couple of kids dressed up looking just like my bee.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...