Followers

Monday, July 21, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge #99 Monochrome

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Monochrome."  I have printed & barely colored this great  1601 Penguin on Ice image with Copics in gray and used the 20105 Chill Out greeting. I added a bow and a couple layers of cardstock and a finished card that quick. 



Stop by Eureka Stamps and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be adding this card in the following challenges...

5 comments:

  1. I love cards that go together quickly like this! Doesn't happen to me very often as I tend to obsess about every little detail. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FABulous Fun card..
    LOving your image and design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your monochrome card, Karal. You and I chose the same color palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image! I love penguins. Super monochromatic card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...