Followers

Friday, February 20, 2015

Brown Sugar Bags, Boxes, & Tags


Brown Sugar Challenges has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "Boxes, Bags, or Tags"   I have used an image from this week's sponsor "Lacey Sunshine" called "Rory Sailing " and colored it with Copics, fussy cut it and made a tag. I have added a die cut anchor from Spellpinders and a charm from Paper Studio to my great papers. 

Stop by  Brown Sugar Challenges  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us. Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful and anything with a water, coastal, each theme is right up my alley. Love the cool ble colors and fussy cutting really made the tag pop. So much fun eye candy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...