Followers

Monday, September 28, 2015

Eureka Stamps Challenge #160 Anything Goes

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Anything Goes."  I have colored areas of this great image  28402 New Butterfly with Crystal Lacquer. I have had the lacquer for years and was actually surprised it was not dried out. Then of course I had to cut them out. I do love my scissors. I used a Martha Stewart punch on the edges of the yellow paper and the congrats is made using a die from Lawn Fawn. Some gems from my stash finish this fairly simple card.


Stop by Eureka Stamps  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

2 comments:

  1. Karal this is delightful with the yellow and scrumptious autumn butterflies.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I love this card, but I don't mind telling you again! Those butterflies are amazing & I love the negative die cut!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...