Followers

Monday, March 7, 2016

Eureka Stamps Challenge #183 Paper Piecing

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "."  I have colored this great image 16509 Girl Frog  with colored pencils because when I started  with Copics the printer ink started smearing and then I cut her out. The dress is paper pieced. The sentiment and hearts are cut with a die from Sugar Pea Designs and I made the U from another letter.

Stop by Eureka Stamps  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. Karal, this card is adorable. I love the paper pieced skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...