Followers

Friday, April 22, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 188 Color Challenge

QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is a "Color Challenge."  I have used "19701 Flower Blossom" and this time I have used Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers. Sometimes it's fun to do something different. I should have used watercolor paper for this, but the image was already printed on the cardstock, so I had to be extremely careful trying to get the paint to flow and since these markers work so wonderfully, I was able to get it painted on this cardstock. I used a couple of Spellbinder oval dies and added some gems and a bow to the layers of colored papers to fit into this challenge. I am quite happy with the way this turned out and I love the colors for this challenge.



Stop by QKR Stampede  to see what the rest of the team has created and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...