Followers

Monday, March 4, 2013

For the One I Love

It's Monday and time for another challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  This week our sponsor is QKR Stampede and I have choose an image called "Turtle in Love" and colored it with Copics.    The challenge this week is to use red and green and add a bow.  I have used the Romantic Rectangles die from Spellbinders and cut it several times from white cardstock.  I had used the largest size when I cut my image, and I wanted another layer.  I very carefully pieced together the extra pieces and made a larger frame.   If you look really close you can may see where it's joined but most of the seams are hidden under the ribbon.  Who wouldn't want to receive this pretty card from someone they love? 


Stop by Tammy's Scrapin Corner and see what the rest of the DT has created and join in the challenge.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges....





6 comments:

  1. This is precious.
    I love your coloring
    hug Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Karal and your colouring is wonderful. Such a cute image though.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute! Totally love the layout you have created. Awesome die cuts! I now have new dies on my wish list lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karal,
    Your coloring is just beautiful. Love those dies....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is just so adorable! Really lovely card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just such an adorable image Karal and your colouring is fab.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...