Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy House Warming

It's time for another challenge at Come & Get It and this week its "Anything but a Card," and the sponsor is Bugaboo.  I have made a Wine Bottle Tag.  I have used the Scene It - Ladybugs image and colored it with Copics.  I have punched a circle with a 1-1/2 inch punch, added a house warming greeting, and a couple of rhinestones for a little bling.  Then tied a ribbon with a button onto it and punched a couple of butterflies with an EK Success 3 step punch.  Then I added my tag to this awesome bottle of wine I brought back with me from North Carolina.  While I was in Dunn, North Carolina, I visited this family owned winery, Enoch Winery, and I had a little tour and a few samples.  I brought a couple of bottles of this wine home.  It was delicious, and makes a wonderful house warming gift.  If your in that area you might want to check it out.   Thanks for looking and have a great day.
























I am entering the following challenges...

Color Me Creative - Anything Goes/bugs & butterflies
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes





5 comments:

  1. This would be a perfect house warming gift & the tag is just perfect for it! I love the image & the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag for this house warming gift. I also wanted to thank you Karal for your kind words with the passing of my husband. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Karal, I've never made one of these, might have a go! Love your colouring and added embellishments.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! What a great gift!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea! It looks beautiful! Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...