Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Hope

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenge at Artistic Inspirations and the challenge is "Lots of Layers."  I have used "Miranda" and colored her with Copics. I used Spellbinders ovals to cut her out and to frame her.  She is mounted on several layers of pale green and tan papers.  I have used a Marianne Designs die for the florals and the ticket is my prize for winning a challenge "Ticket Talk 2" from Cardz TV, and I used a Stampin UP sentiment in the center.


I will be entering this card in these challenges...
Artistic Inspiration - Lots of Layers




Thanks for looking and have a great.

3 comments:

  1. Hi karal, Such a beautiful card and image, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Artisitic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karal, this is gorgeous! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...