Followers

Monday, August 26, 2013

Fireman

It's Monday again and time for a new challenge at Tammy's Scrappin Corner.  Where has this summer gone?  This week it's "Anything Goes" and the sponsors are Bugaboo Digi Stamps and Meljen's Stamps.  I have used the Kidlet Fireman and colored it first with Copics and then added colored pencils for a deeper color.  I used a key die cut from Susan's custom Dies, and a die cut from Stampin' Up and tied a bow.  I think of firemen in all red just like the fire truck but after I finished my granddaughter told me I colored it wrong. 




 She said when she went to the fire station for a tour the firemen were wearing red hats and yellow jackets.  So she colored one using colored pencils for me to see and then she did a card also.  I did the blending with Gamol, and the cutting for her, and she put the card together.  She loves to use the die cutting machine and I think she did an awesome job.


Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I think I will enter my card in the following challenges....
Krafty Hands - Anything Goes 
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes 
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes




5 comments:

  1. Oh Karal, that just made me laugh! Don't you love the input you get from your grandchildren? I know I do! And both your cards are awesome! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so cute and love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Digitally "Sweet" this week.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! Such an adorable little fireman and you have presented him very well! Great color choices and nicely embellished. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little fireman and I can see why he would have the key to someone's heart. A fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweetie of an image thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands this month
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...