Followers

Friday, August 30, 2013

Welcome Little One

It's finally Friday,yeah, this week has dragged on long enough and I'm ready for a long weekend.  I have a new card because it's time for another challenge and this one is for the Kitty Bee Challenge. This week the challenge is "Babies."  I have colored this cute "Sleeping Lady Bug" with my Copics and mounted her on a frame cut using a Stampin Up die.  Then layered on 4 layers of red and white card stock.  One layer of white has been cute using Martha Stewart around the page punches.  Then some flowers were added in the corners with pine sprigs also cut using a Martha Stewart punch and the Welcome Little Lady sentiment, making this a great and different card for a new baby.


1 comment:

  1. One of the cutest lady bugs I've seen! Love the lace frame and the red accent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...