Followers

Friday, May 16, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #88

QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "Punch and/or Dies."  I have used "19701 Flower Blossom" and colored it with Copics. This image colored up so easy that I have actually done it several more times, both with Copics and also with colored pencils. I used a Spellbinders die to cut it out, and also the quick little hello was also cut out using a Spellbinders die.  I added a bow and some fancy brads to finish it off.


Stop by QKR Stampede and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Karal..I love that wonderful green background and you have colored the image beautifully....joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...