Followers

Friday, May 23, 2014

SSD Flashback Friday

Sassy Studio Designs has a new Flashback Friday and this week were are featuring Pregnant Pin Up.  This image is on sale at the SSD Store for one week only. I have colored her using Copics and fussy cut her out and mounted her on several layers of designer papers and cardstock.  I added a bow, some flowers from my stash, and a sentiment that is stamped and punched using my Stampin' Up supplies.



Stop by Sassy Studio Designs and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us. Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. The offset layers of contrasting papers make a fabulous background for this pretty image. Love the colour palette, those fun flowers, and the awesome ribbon. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes/That's Die-licious challenge this fortnight at Craftitude. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...