Followers

Monday, June 9, 2014

Eureka Stamps Thank You Challenge

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's "Thank You."  I have used this digi Thank You image #5101.  No coloring on this card and that makes it quick and quite easy.  I printed on a beige cardstock and layered it on dark brown.  The brown layer was ran through a striped embossing folder from Stampin' Up and also layered on dark brown.  Then added my bow with ribbon from SU. But wait that was too easy, so I thought I had better do a couple more versions.  Check them out below.


This version just has the addition of a flower.


This version is done in brown and blue and the image is printed on a light blue and the dark blue is embossed using another SU folder. Then I added some wooden flowers from my stash and another bow. Stop by Eureka Stamps and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and gorgeous bow, Karal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Karal! Don't know which I like better, they are both lovely. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...