Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sassy Studio Designs For the Man Challenge

Sassy Studio Designs has a new challenge up this week and the challenge is "For the Man."  I have used the Sassy Nurse image and colored her with Copics. Lately I have been going for a more simple look, mostly because I moved my supplies trying to keep my dinning room table cleared. LOL  Now I have to go from room to room to gather and that isn't working either.  I am dreaming of a craft room or even a good craft space.  Back to my card, I used a SU punch on the edge of the red background and the sentiment, then added a bow.


Stop by Sassy Studio Designs and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us. Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...