Followers

Monday, October 20, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge # 110 Purple & Orange

Eureka Stamps has a new challenge and this week it's a color challenge "Purple & Orange."  I have colored this great image  8805(590) Big n Little Cat with Copics. I used to colors of purple card stock and stamped the chevron pattern on with a clear stamp and Stampin' Up wisteria wonder ink.  A couple of flowers are added together with an orange brad and the buttons are really air dry clay.   The greeting is from Stampin' Up and so is the punch used to cut it out.


Stop by Eureka Stamps and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Karal, and I love that you also went with something other than a Halloween theme using these colors. I wouldn't have guessed that those weren't real buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those darling felines, Karal ! Marvelous coloring and great paper choice. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...